QA Employment Consultant
- Manage the entire operations to ensure smooth operations of the clinic.
- Manage rosters for clinic assistants and doctors.
- Perform month end billing, e-claims, accounts receivables and other administrative duties.
- Negotiate and propose pricing of drugs to sales representative to achieve cost savings for the clinic.
- Order and monitor the quantities of the medication and supplies in the clinic to ensure sufficient inventories.
- Oversee and coordinate the maintenance of the clinic facilities.
- Liaise with headquarters and oversee the implementation of new plans and policies
- Oversee a team of clinic assistant and to serve as a backup to the front desk duties as and when required.
- MIN GCE O Levels & above
- Min 1-2 years of clinical experience
- Must be able cop under stress and in a fast pace environment
- Possess basic computer skills and familiar with Microsoft Office.
- 5 days, Office hours
Interested applicants please send your resume to serene@Qa-employment.com
(Wong Li Yong Serene, EA Registration No: R1109510)
To apply for this job please visit www.qa-employment.com.