QA Employment Consultant
You will support all nursing research matters of the department and assist in data collection and data entry. You will organise training programmes and workshops, and administer the fellowship programme. You will provide counselling for patients and coordinate educational materials. You should be familiar with clinical operating theatre procedure.
- Diploma in Nursing and registration with the Singapore Nursing Board
- At least 2 years’ relevant nursing experience
- Knowledge of statistical analysis, data collection and study protocol is an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- An independent and positive team-player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Meticulous and resourceful with good organisation and coordination skills
Interested applicants please send your resume to christine@Qa-employment.com
(Wong Yen Yong Christine, EA Registration No: R1101725)
To apply for this job please visit www.qa-employment.com.