QA Employment Consultant
- Ensure that students and parents adhere to, and are well informed of immunization programs as per Ministry of Health guidelines.
- Monitor the maintenance of cleanliness and hygiene within the school, particularly in areas such as the cafeteria, washrooms and swimming pools.
- Be available to students and staff to address their immediate medical needs, providing a source of medical advice.
- Maintain comprehensive medical records of all students as regulated by the Ministry of Health.
- Establish procedures for providing first aid in cases of accidents or illness on the school campus or during school functions.
- Refer accidents or illness appropriately to the school doctor or hospitals, and inform parents and the school Principal.
- Be present for all student related activities on campus.
- Keep up to date with current medical practices and regulations, as prescribed by Governmental authorities.
- Recognized and approved BSc Nursing or 3 year General Nursing Certificate, preferably with a Ministry of Health license.
- Up-to-date knowledge of worldwide medical and healthcare practices
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar position
- Experience with handling children (pre-school to 12 Graders)
- 5 day work week
If you fit the entry requirement and are keen with the job as mention, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or to call at 6337 7449 for more information.
(Wong Li Yong Serene, EA Registration No: R1109510)
To apply for this job please visit www.qa-employment.com.