- Coordinate patient care needs with team members and the surgeons.
- Work alongside the surgeons providing instruments, needles, swabs and other materials as required, and being able to anticipate their needs.
- Prepare the operating room for surgery by procuring appropriate equipment, supplies, consumables and infusions required for the procedure.
- Check all equipment prior to surgery to confirm smooth and proper functioning.
- Handle and operate equipment to be used on patients competently.
- Ensure safety of surgical instruments, equipment and consumables used during the procedure.
- Observe and enforce strict standards of infection control.
- Respond effectively to emergency clinical situations with ability to mobilize available assistance where necessary.
- Monitor patient providing appropriate care and treatment until the patient has recovered from the effects of anaesthesia.
- Perform continuous patient assessment, monitoring, documentation, checking drains and infusions/drugs if in progress.
- Transfer patient after an appropriate period of recovery and observation in the recovery room
- Registered with Singapore Nursing Board.
- Possess Degree or Diploma in Nursing or State Registered Nurse Certificate.
- Must be willing to commit 3 shifts
- Ability to communicate with dialect speaking patients will be an advantage
Yeo Han Xiang Ryan
Registration No: R1110362
EA Licence No: 04C5357