JOIN US AS A RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
WHAT WILL BE EXPECTED OF YOU?
Working with Clients
- You will understand your clients’ business and culture thoroughly. Understanding that each business is unique and have their resourcing requirements
- You will build long-term and trusted relationships with new and existing clients
- Continue to open up new business markets
- Deliver service, quality and results
Working with Candidates
- You will develop and consult to a large network of candidates with both immediate and long-term career needs
- As your candidates’ career partner, you will manage their aspirations to ensure that they secure the career they want in an environment they fit
- You will assess their skills and experience, their career goals and their suitability for different roles
- You will also manage the interview process and negotiate with clients on remuneration packages
This is an exciting sales-driven role. If you are results focused with an entrepreneurial personality and a desire to succeed QA EMPLOYMENT is the ideal organisation to develop your career. In short, the role of a recruitment consultant is to act as an intermediary between organisations wishing to recruit staff (clients) and professionals (candidates) seeking a career/job change. The objective of a recruitment consultant is to meet the needs of both the client and the candidate to ensure the best mutual fit. This is not simply a case of skills matching but one of truly understanding a client’s business and its culture, as well as the career aspirations and expectations of a candidate. A recruitment consultant’s key responsibilities include:
- Providing general career advice and guidance
- Identifying and educating candidates on current opportunities
- Briefing candidates on suitable roles and preparing candidates for client interview
- Marketing roles and QA Employment services to both new and existing candidates
- Acquiring new clients through business development both on the phone and in person
- Developing long-term and trusted relationships with clients by attaining a comprehensive and in-depth knowledge of the organisation, its culture and resourcing requirements
- Managing the recruitment process – from candidate screening through to interview, performance feedback and offer negotiation
- Provide employment solutions to clients
A career like no other
Recruitment is one of the fastest, most varied and exciting careers for any graduate. At QA EMPLOYMENT you will work on a range of strategically important resourcing assignments with some of the Singapore’s most prestigious Healthcare corporations and have the opportunity. Unlike other graduate schemes from day one you will be treated as a valued employee rather than a graduate. Of course you will have a structured training programme and the facilities of a mentor but you will also have the opportunity to perform a real business role that can make a difference to the bottom line of the business.
Our philosophy is to grow our leaders of tomorrow from within and our graduate scheme is critical in achieving this goal. The fact that our managers from started life as recruitment consultants with QA EMPLOYMENT is testament to the success of this policy. In order to achieve our goals we place all our employees on an ongoing structured on job training programme to provide them with all the necessary skills and knowledge to enable them to excel within their roles to become exceptional consultants.