Radiographer is responsible for the providing prompt diagnostic imaging services to the patient, ensuring patient safety and proper care of equipment. Assist Centre In-charge/ Senior Principal Radiographer to guide and supervise junior radiographers/assistants.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Perform MRI and breast imaging
- Responsible for the safety and welfare of the patient.
- Maintain a clean and safe environment; adhere to safe work practices especially in radiation safety and infection control.
- Perform other administrative duties or ad-hoc quality departmental projects/activities as assigned by the reporting officer/ Centre In-charge
- Apply the ALARA principle for all procedures.
- Responsible for general housekeeping of the allocated diagnostic centre and/or clinic.
- Render prompt and courteous service delivery to external and internal customers.
- Ensure efficient running and operations of their area of responsibility.
- Assist the reporting officer/ Centre In-charge to ensure quality control procedures are performed diligently.
- Coach junior / assistant radiographers in general radiographic techniques
- Perform any other duties assigned by reporting officer / Centre In-charge
- Recognized degree or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography
- Professional Licence: R1 license with Centre for Radiation Protection and Nuclear Sciences, National Environment Agency.
- Registration with Allied Health Professions Council
- Experienced in MRI and breast imaging
- Ability to communicate in vernacular languages
- Knowledge of basic programming and advanced applications of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint will be an added advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Participate in continuous medical education and quality assurance programs as directed by reporting officer/ Centre In-charge.
- Complete all assigned tasks in an organized and timely manner.
- Service orientated and customer focused. Have a compassionate, caring and friendly attitude
- Effective communications and coaching skills.
- Good team player.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure.
Wong Yen Yong Christine
EA Registration No: R1101725
License No: 04C5357