Job Description :
- Assess and identify individual needs of clients and formulate and implement appropriate physiotherapy programmes.
- Evaluate and document the clients’ progress at regular intervals, monitor training programmes and review their effectiveness.
- Formulate and deliver an individual physiotherapy treatment programme based on a knowledge of evidence based practice and treatment options using clinical assessment, reasoning skills and knowledge of treatment skills.
- Provide appropriate information, education and support for client group and their caregivers.
Job Requirements :
- Recognized Bachelor Degree in Physiotherapy
- 2-3 years of experience in a Therapist position
- Conditional or Full Registration granted by Allied Health Professional Council (AHPC)
Wong Yen Yong Christine
EA Registration No: R1101725
License No: 04C5357